L&D Manager Interview Questions
We asked some of the L&D Manager within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your L&D Manager interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in an L&D Manager interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an L&D Manager. At HR Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your L&D Manager interview.
1. How do you evaluate training; what measures and methods do you use?
2. Describe a major challenge you faced and how you managed it.
3. How would you approach improving the quality of learning in the organisation?
4. Tell us about a time when you introduced technology to enhance training.
5. Can you share an example of when you…TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit a HR professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.