HR Manager Interview Questions
We asked some of the HR managers within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your HR manager interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in an HR manager interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an HR manager. At HR Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your HR manager interview.
1. Please share with me an example of how you helped coach or mentor someone. What improvements did you see in the person’s knowledge or skills?
2. Name a time when your advice to management led to an improvement in your company or otherwise helped your employer.
3. Provide an example of when you set expectations and monitored the performance of subordinates. What guidance and direction did you find most effective?
4. In your experience, what is the key to developing a good team? (Look for how they build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation.)
5. How do you handle coaching or firing empl….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an HR professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.