HR Assistant Interview Questions
We asked some of the HR assistants within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your HR assistant interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in an HR advisor interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an HR advisor. At HR Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your HR assistant interview.
1. What interests you about working in HR and how do you see your career progressing in HR?
2. If involved with recruitment, how would you make the candidate journey a positive experience?
3. Tell me what you would do if an internal employee approached you with a complaint against the line manager?
4. Describe your experience with HRIS systems and preparing employee data-driven reports?
5. When a candidate is offered a position, tell me what steps you would take and what paperwork needs to be completed?
6. Accurate record-keeping of employee records is a big part of the role. Give me an exa….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an HR professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.