HR Advisor Interview Questions
We asked some of the HR advisors within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your HR advisor interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in an HR advisor interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an HR advisor. At HR Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your HR advisor interview.
1. Which HR functions were you most involved in?
2. How many Employee Relations cases did you deal with weekly/monthly?
3. How involved were you with Employee Relations (i.e lead / support / decision maker)?
4. Give an example of a complex case you have dealt with.
5. How involved were you with the organisation’s recruitment campaigns?
6. Tell me about a time you were responsible for implementing a po….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an HR professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.