HR Business Partner Interview Questions
We asked some of the HR business partners within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your HR business partner interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in an HR business partner interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an HR business partner. At HR Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your HR business partner interview.
1. How do you persuade managers to stick to guidelines?
2. Give me an example of a previous policy you have implemented within the workplace?
3. What HR Metrics are you familiar with?
4. How do you balance business objectives with HR initiatives and can you provide an example of how you demonstrated this in the past?
5. Tell me about the most challenging HR issue you have de….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an HR professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.