Head of HR Interview Questions
We asked some of the Heads of HR within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your Head of HR interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in a Head of HR interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a Head of HR. At HR Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your Head of HR interview.
1. What were some medium to long terms objectives that you developed in your last role and how did you achieve them?
2. What do you do to ensure that HR Objectives are aligned with strategic goals?
3. What are the current HR trends and how do you ensure that these are implemented successfully in the workplace?
4. Which KPI’s are the most important and how do you use these to measure HR performance?
5. What is culture within an organi….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an HR professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.