HR Administrator Interview Questions
We asked some of the HR administrators within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your HR administrator interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in an HR administrator interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an HR administrator. At HR Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your HR administrator interview.
1. Share an experience in which your attention to detail and thoroughness had an impact on your last company.
2. Provide an experience in which you kept track of leave time for employees.
3. Tell me about a time when you developed your own way of doing things or were self-motivated to finish an important task.
4. How do you balance cooperation with others and independent thinking? Share an example. (Try to determine if the candidate has a cooperative attitude or is otherwise good-natured.)
5. Share a time when you willingly took on additional responsibilities or challenges. How did you successfully meet all of the demands of these responsibilities? (Mak….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an HR professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.