HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Peterborough based client which is being handled by our South East team.
Our client, a rapidly expanding organisation in the care sector is looking to recruit an experienced Group HR Manager for their base in Sevenoaks, Kent. Reporting into the Group HR Director you will have accountability for a team of 7. The HR manager can expect their role to be hands-on and will be required to assist with the management of the overall HR operations, HR team and the delivery of strategic objectives.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implement learning and development policy.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Carry out new starter inductions and on-boarding process
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
Degree level education is desirable and / or A CIPD level 7 qualification. An MBA in human resource management is an alternative.
- Proven HR generalist experience of five to seven years is expected.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Implemented / worked with HRIS / ATS
- Must be resilient
This is a fast-paced organisation and the candidate will need to have a flexible approach, experience of managing change and possess a can-do attitude. There will be travel to 2 other sites an on ad-hoc basis. There is flexibility with start and finish times and the opportunity of working from home 1 day per week. In return you will receive a salary of between £50,000 -£60,000.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS