HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Central London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
Our client, an expanding SME in the healthcare sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager for their base in Croydon. This is a stand-alone, hand-on generalist role reporting directly into the Board.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Implement learning and development policy.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Carry out training and new starter inductions.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Commercial responsibilities including supplier contracts, insurances and other contractual information.
- Must be CIPD qualified or have a relevant HR qualification
- Must be hands-on
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get things done
This is a great role for the ideal candidate looking to grow as a HR Manager up to the next level. In return you will receive a salary of between 65-75K plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS