HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for an East London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
Our client, a clinical research company is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager to be based in East London. As an experienced and qualified HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational support to the business. You will focus on the development and implementation of the HR strategy and support the business with operational HR activities in areas such as Employee Relations, Resourcing and Retention, Employee Development, Succession Planning and Reward and Recognition.
- At least 5 years HR experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal & Development or equivalent
- Used to operating at a senior level within a fast paced, commercially focused and change driven business
- Comfortable working with and influencing at Board level on a wide range of strategic Human Resources issues.
- Experience of managing complex ER casework
- Tough minded and able to use your own initiative. The ideal candidate must be robust and resilient yet have a flexible and personal approach.
This is a 40 hour week. The holidays are 25+ bank holidays but increase by 1 day each year up to a maximum of 30 days + BH. In return you will receive a salary of between 60-65k depending on experience. There is no bonus or car allowance with this role.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.