HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a South London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
Our client, a rapidly growing international management consultancy is looking to recruit their first HR Manager/HR Advisor. A stand-alone role and based in Central London, you will join a start up firm with a dynamic and growing team and have the opportunity to help grow and build the company. The client is looking for a smart, engaging person who has a keen interest in HR, and hunger for growth.
- Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy
- Design and work across HR projects
- Support managers and team leaders on all recruiting matters
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation and work with HR partner companies to understand employment legislation for our other European locations
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
- Ensure employee relation cases are managed to meet best practice requirements
- Develop and maintain HR policies, including employee handbook
- Monitor all employee records to include maternity, paternity requests and absence and sickness and provide regular reports to the senior management team
- Manage HR personnel files to ensure they are kept up-to-date
- Develop starter and leaver procedures
- Gather and evaluate market data to measure the organisation’s competitiveness for salary reviews, compensation and benefits packages
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Qualified CIPD member
- 3-4 years of HR experience
- Experience working for a consulting, pharmaceutical or other professional services firm
- Smart, dynamic, and hungry for growth!
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of recruitment and interviews at a senior level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Broad awareness of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Only candidates who have worked in a pharmaceutical, consulting or professional services company will be considered for this role.
The working hours are 40 per week. You will have a lot of freedom in determining your own schedule / calendar, but there is the expectation of working hours outside of the normal workday when needed, as you will often have leadership calls in the late part of the day. In return you will receive a salary of between 45-50K and benefits.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.