HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner Vacancy for a Tunbridge Wells based client which is being handled by our South East team.
Our client in the not for profit sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. This role is a FTC contract for 1 year (possibly longer) – ideally for an immediate start. Reporting into the Head of HR and People Development, the role will involve providing day to day generalist HR support to designated areas of the business. The role will also involve working to help deliver the HR Change Management processes that support a recent merger.
- Work with the Head of HR and People Development to map out the HR processes required to deliver organisational change
- Provide advice and support to managers on complex casework arising from employment issues e.g. disciplinary, grievance, performance management and sickness
- Plan and carry out recruitment activities to ensure roles are appropriately filled
- Support and advise managers in the identification of training and development needs as part of organisational change
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices
- In conjunction with the Head of HR and People Development, manage the implementation of specific projects, preparing project plans and providing regular updates
- Provide advice and interpretation on all aspects of HR policy, service conditions and employment legislation.
- High level of knowledge in relation to change management processes, practices and legislation
- The ability to handle challenging and sensitive situations
- Ability to deal positively with and initiate change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- A high level of experience of designing and implementing recruitment and selection processes
- Experience of working in collaboration with managers to design job roles
This role would suit an existing HRBP or an experienced HR Advisor looking to progress their career. Ideally the suitable candidate should be available to start immediately. In return you will receive a salary of up between 50-55K.
To see further information about our HR Business Partner Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS