HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Central London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
HR Recruit are currently seeking an experienced HR Manager based in Central London for a stand-alone role. Our client is an SME and has several diverse businesses such as education and catering within the same organisation. Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a hands-on role and is a fantastic role to set up the HR function and utilise your previous skills and experiences.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Work closely with line managers, assisting them to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Leading and support recruitment and selection strategies e.g. develop job descriptions and person specifications, advertising, interview questions etc.
- Carry out all pre employment procedures including
- Evaluate and organise cost-effective employee training and perform new starter inductions, recording all attainments on the HR system.
- Update and maintain employee records via the online HR system.
- Organise appraisal reviews, ensuring records have been uploaded onto the HR system
- Prepare all required documentation related to any changes to terms and conditions, and administration of types of leave
- Administer financial elements such as payroll, benefits and pension schemes,
- Manage talent and succession planning by developing strategies with line managers, taking into consideration immediate and long term staff requirements
- Manage complex employee relations including dispute resolution, disciplinaries, grievances, and incorporate minute taking.
- CIPD qualified
- Degree Level
- At least 5 years generalist HR experience
- Previous Hands-on HR experience
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation.
- A driven and self-motivated individual with a “can do” attitude
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to manage the demands of numerous simultaneous tasks.
The working hours are 9-5.30pm. The salary is 38-40K plus excellent benefits.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS