HR Recruit have another HR Advisor job vacancy for a Wigan based client handled by our North West team.
Our client in the industrial sector is looking to recruit an experienced Senior HR Advisor for their base in Wigan. Reporting directly into the HR Manager this role will join a friendly and supportive HR team who are committed to delivering HR excellence, ongoing development and engagement. This role will suit someone with experience of working in a busy HR role whilst enjoying HR projects and who is looking for that next step up from an HR Advisor role.
- You will partner with the business to develop and implement HR projects related to employee relations, performance management, workforce planning, talent management and employee engagement.
- Provide support on all aspects of internal communications from planning and advice to creating compelling narrative and engagement support.
- To be responsible for recruitment and selection activities for all employees and working with the line managers to help with 360 degree recruitment from developing the job descriptions, reviewing CV’s and application forms, shortlisting candidates, carrying out interviews together with line managers.
- To provide on-going review of our internal external processes with our temp agencies.
- Provide advice and support to line managers and employees regarding any change management processes, ensuring that accurate information is communicated and processes followed according to organisational requirements.
- Responsible for facilitation of Apprenticeships & NVQ programme working alongside the Learning and Development specialist.
- To support training providers with any onsite training programmes.
- To be responsible for liaising with the Payroll and Benefits Administrator regarding any hourly payroll adjustments and payroll queries and ensuring that payroll adjustments are accurately recorded in the HR system
- Review the site absence report on a monthly basis to review and monitor trends, absence levels and communicate as appropriate.
- Significant experience of change management. Proactively driving and implementing change improvements
- Solutions focused, commercially minded and have a professional approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience of writing proposals and reports
- Experience of delivering HR Projects
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Hands on and proactive approach
- Team Player
This role will suit an experienced HR Advisor looking for their next move or an HR Manager. This is a varied role and will suit a strong candidate who is willing to drive the business through a period of change. The hours are 37.5 per week but there is a flexitime working arrangement in place. In return you will receive a salary of between 40-45K plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Recruitment Services please see our website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS