HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a Manchester based client which is being handled by our North West team
Our client, an expanding SME is looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor for their base in Wythenshawe, Manchester. This is a stand-alone role reporting directly into the Managing Director. The company is a young and vibrant distribution company that is constantly changing. You will be responsible for supporting the operation of the business by proving an effective and professional HR generalist remit.
- Provide 1st Line HR Support for all employees.
- To prepare documentation for disciplinaries, grievances, recruitment, absence, changes etc. and support the managers by attending the meetings.
- To monitor and review absences.
- To carry out HR project work as required/ agreed with the MD i.e. introduction of new processes/ procedures, development and training modules.
- Data entry on HRIS and ensure information is kept up to date
- Provide advice and support to line managers and employees regarding any change in employment legislation, ensuring that accurate information is communicated and processes followed according to organisational requirements.
- To be accountable for payroll
- Attend the weekly management meeting updating the team on all HR related activity
- At least 3 years previous HR experience.
- Up to date sound knowledge of Employment Law.
- Use of HR/ Payroll IT systems. Computer literate.
- Ability to multi-task on many and varied duties.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous generalist HR experience gained in a busy environment.
- “Can Do” approach to work.
This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor or HR Manager. In return you will receive a salary of between 35-40K.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS