HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for an East London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
Our client in the industrial sector based in East London is looking to recruit a HR Manager for an expanding organisation. Reporting directly to the Board and managing a HR Administrator this is largely a stand-alone hands-on role. The successful candidate will be a true generalist who has the HR experience and knowledge of policies, procedures and practices to recruit, motivate and develop the organisation. There is a real opportunity for the candidate to be able to ‘fine tune’ the current HR function and to implement new ideas and processes.
- To provide full generalist support
- To develop, review and update HR policies, procedures and contracts in accordance with changes in legislation and best practice
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases including ensuring compliance with procedures, current best practice and legislation
- Act as an advisor to management on staffing, employee relations, talent management, performance management, policy development and interpretation
- Monitor and make recommendations on key personnel indicators such as equal opportunities, recruitment and selection, staff turnover, absence, appraisal, etc.
- Review and implement the HR system
- Organise and assist with new starters and inductions
- Proven HR generalist experience
- Be CIPD qualified or relevant HR qualification with a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Be resilient, flexible and proactive
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Although this is a full time role, there is flexibility with start and finish times. The holidays are 23 plus bank holidays. The salary is 55-60K plus benefits.