HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a South London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team.
Our client, a small international logistics company in SW London is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to join their team. The client is looking for someone who can use their own initiative, take the lead on projects and make process improvements as well as managing the day to day HR duties.
- Supporting line managers with day to day management issues and advice.
- To be responsible for recruitment and selection activities for all employees and working with the line managers to help with 360 degree recruitment from developing the job descriptions, reviewing CV’s and application forms, shortlisting candidates, carrying out interviews together with line managers.
- Advising Managers throughout the business on best practice, employment law and HR people related policies, including managing ER casework
- Guiding managers and employees through investigation, disciplinary, and grievance procedures, checking and reviewing that the necessary actions have been taken, and that the relevant paperwork has been completed and logged etc.
- Take the lead on the co-ordination of the appraisal process.
- Ad-hoc training/HR briefings for line managers, helping “upskill” managers in people skills
- Regular attendance at all UK Group offices.
- Ensuring compliance with any updates in legislation.
- Dealing with general day to day enquiries, referring to HR Manager when required.
- Assisting the HR Manager on payroll matters.
- Support the staff by conducting a variety of interviews e.g. recruitment, maternity, return to work, exit interviews
- Identify potential learning gaps and prioritise learning solutions and interventions
- Support the delivery of the succession plans and talent management process
- Support the Leadership Team in the development of the People Plan
- Build the capability of line managers in performance management, supporting them to be able to have meaningful development conversations and be effective coaches.
- Proving advice and assistance on policies, procedure and legislation e.g. employment law, maternity and recruitment legislation.
- Support the delivery of training to line managers on people policies and procedures e.g. Attendance Management, disciplinary
The position would suit someone with a good HR background, ideally CIPD qualified or part-qualified, with strong technical skills, who has a passion for helping to empower line managers.A self- starter, you will be expected to travel around our UK offices as required. You will:
- Be comfortable with working both operationally as well as strategically – it’s a hands-on role.
- Have at least 3 years previous HR experience
- Bring extensive generalist HR
- Have energy and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate others as well as strong influencing skills.
- Be a well organised individual, with excellent attention to detail
- Only candidates with previous HR experience will be considered for this role.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop their HR career by standing in for the HR Manager on an ad-hoc basis. The hours are 35 hours per week. In return you will receive a salary of 33-35K with benefits.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS