HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a North London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team.
HR Recruit have an exciting opportunity for a part-time HR Advisor in the education sector. The candidate will be required to work 2.5 - 3 days per week for 3 months. This is a hands-on role and stand-alone role. A HR generalist, you are required to review existing processes and to put policy and procedures in place. This is a varied role suited to an experienced HR professional with impeccable, all-round practical experience. A strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure are all essential attributes for candidates interested in this role.
• Maintaining HR systems effectively
• Reviewing current process and procedures
• Providing accurate data reports
• Advising employees and the management teams on HR related issues and matters
• Train existing team members on best practice
• Being the first point of contact for HR queries from managers and employees
• Able to offer ideas to the business to improve the HR function
• Advising on all HR queries
A minimum of 3 years HR experience is essential and the ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and be hands-on. Experience of working in the education sector will be an advantage but not essential. In return the candidate will receive a salary of between 28-33K pro rata. There is a high probability that the role will become permanent after the 3 month period.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.