HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Leeds based client which is being handled by our West Yorkshire team
Our client, a service orientated company in Leeds is looking to recruit a HR Manager. Reporting into the Operations Director you will have accountability for 2 HR personnel. The business is rapidly expanding and is looking for a candidate who has the passion and ambition to make the role your own. The HR Manager will be pivotal in helping the organisation achieve its growth plans. This is a fantastic role for someone wanting to develop their HR career and grow with the organisation.
- Supporting employees on HR related matters, including HR policies and procedures, employee wellbeing and personal development.
- Providing HR leadership in areas such as performance management, absence management and employee relations.
- Ensure all process and procedures and the staff handbook are updated
- Driving and delivering HR excellence by developing and implementing people plans in line with the HR strategy and site business needs.
- Delivering the engagement strategy focusing on areas such as engagement surveys and internal communication.
- Developing and embedding a high performance culture
- Coordinating the recruitment process and training
- CIPD qualified
- 5 years minimum experience working with multi- site or service industry
- Hands on and can-do approach
- Energetic, passionate, flexible
- Ability to influence at all levels across various locations.
- You will have a valid driving licence as you will be required to travel to our sites
- Well organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their HR career and would suit an experienced HR Advisor looking for their next move or a HR Manager or HR Business Partner. In return you will receive a salary of 36-40K.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS