HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Leicester based client which is being handled by our Midlands team
Our client, an international manufacturing organisation is looking to recruit a HR Manager for 12 months, possibly longer. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a busy HR team. Managing a team of 3 you will report directly into the HR Director.
- Works in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team to support the delivery of the business plan and lead the development and delivery of the HR People Plan
- Management of complex employee relations casework.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and share best practice with them.
- Provide first line advice on current legislation to employees and managers and directors
- Develop managers through change management and support change management processes.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Ensures robust development and succession plans are in place
- Delivers timely union pay negotiation activity through strategic planning and governance of related activity
- Leads key HR projects ensuring that they are delivered to the business to time, cost and quality standards
- Responsibility for the payroll function
- Proven HR generalist/CIPD accredited experience of three to five years
- Knowledge of Industrial relations (Union recognition)
- Proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Confident and experienced in ER.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
In return you will receive a salary of £40,000 plus car allowance and bonus. The working hours are 37.5 hours per week with an early finish on Fridays.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS