HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner Vacancy for a Birmingham based client which is being handled by our Midlands team.
Our client in central Birmingham is a global organisation in the fintech sector. They have a new opportunity for a HR Business Partner to support their European operations. Reporting into the Chief of People overseas you will be required to support the Executive Team in Birmingham. They are currently looking for a candidate who has a flair for HR systems, governance and someone who can work within a global team. The group has a hands on, flat culture so significant responsibility is given to our team and employees are responsible for the outcomes. You will need to be outcome focused and have the ability to solve problems by managing the team members, systems and calendars efficiently.
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management Identify training needs and create or procure professional development curriculum
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Analyse data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Resilient, change agent.
- Embrace technology, systems improvement, and automation
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and staff and operate under pressure.
- Problem solver who operates well with significant responsibility.
- High in initiative.
- Team player focused on the outcome and not hierarchy, job titles and silos.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Communications, or related field
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to help to continue to shape the long-term success of an established business. There are 23 days holiday plus bank holidays together with 5% pension contribution from employer (3% from Employee), 10% short term incentive bonus (based on company meeting their goals, calculated on base salary). After successful completion of the Probationary Period (6m), the Employee shall be eligible to participate in the private medical expenses healthcare scheme. International travel will also be required for the role. The salary is 50-55K depending on experience.
To see further information about our HR Business Partner Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR BUSINESS PARTNER JOBS
HR Business Partner, Leicester, East Midlands
HR Business Partner, Coventry, West Midlands
HR Business Partner, Nottingham, East Midlands
HR Business Partner, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
HR Business Partner, Derby, East Midlands