HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner Vacancy for a Coventry based client which is being handled by our Midlands team.
Our client, a fast paced not for profit organisation based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire is looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner. Reporting into the Lead HRBP, you will be commercially aware with strong experience in employee relations.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with line managers at all levels to embed HR plans, systems, processes and policies, providing consistent operational support
- Contribute to the development of an annual resource plan for each functional area and monitor throughout the year
- Support Lead Business Partner to develop and deliver specific HR Strategic projects and implement HR initiatives
- May have line management responsibility
- Provide guidance and support to staff and managers at all Employee Relations (ER) stages
- Support and develop line managers to embed a performance management culture
- Deliver training on HR policies and procedures
- Working with the Lead BP (L&D) to implement the talent and succession planning process on an annual basis
- Attend interview panels
- Conduct exit interviews
- Work with functional areas to show visibility and action on staff survey and feedback
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Experience of delivering a range of HR disciplines
- Good knowledge of employment law and case work management
- Excellent understanding of HR processes
- Good communication skills including report writing and delivering presentations
- Proven project management and organisational skills
In return you will receive a salary of between 32-40K, 25 days holiday, flexible start and finish times and excellent benefits. You must also have a car to commute to work.
To see further information about our HR Business Partner Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR BUSINESS PARTNER JOBS
HR Business Partner, Birmingham, West Midlands
HR Business Partner, Leicester, East Midlands
HR Manager, Coventry, West Midlands
HR Business Partner, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
HR Business Partner, Derby, East Midlands
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.