HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner job vacancy for a Harlow based client handled by our South East team.
My client, a business in the services sector has an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner for a newly created role. This is a stand-alone role reporting into the Head of Compliance. Having expanded rapidly over recent years, the company is looking at a period of consolidation to focus on operational and strategic requirements before looking for further growth.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in business departments
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes as agreed by the Business Executive
- Actively identifies HR gaps and proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Supports recruitment activity
- Designs succession and contingency plans for key talents and key job positions
- Tests the organisational structure of the business and proposes changes
- To develop, deliver and support staff engagement and wellbeing
- At least 4 years in a HR role.
- Be a team player, have strong communication and facilitation skills
- Have experience in project and change management
- Strong prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of ER and labour law
- You must have a can-do attitude, lead by example and be willing to get involved in all aspects of the role.
This role would suit an experienced HRBP, HR Manager or HR Advisor who is looking for their next step and wanting to progress their career. In return the candidate will receive a salary of 50-55K + benefits.
To see further information about our Human Resouces Recruitment Services please see our website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR BUSINESS PARTNER JOBS
HR Business Partner, Norwich, Norfolk
HR Business Partner, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
HR Business Partner, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
HR Business Partner, Ipswich, Suffolk
HR Business Partner, Colchester, Essex
HR Business Partner, Southend, Essex