HR Recruit have another HR Manager job vacancy for a Cannock based client handled by our Midlands team.
Our client, a social care organisation is recruiting a HR Manager for their base in Cannock, Staffordshire. Part of the senior leadership team, this role be will be accountable for 4 HR direct reports.
Main responsibilities are:
- To develop and manage the HR Service to the organisation,
- To develop the recruitment and retention strategy for the business
- To line manage and coach the HR team members to ensure they reach their full potential
- To ensure the timely provision of management information, reporting against KPIs and analysis of data to identify trends, patterns.
- To work in conjunction with the L&D manager to develop the leadership and management skills of all managers and future managers within the organisation.
- To have ownership of the workforce plans for mature and new developments and ensure that new developments are staffed in accordance with the project plan.
- To ensure all terms and conditions of employment, contracts of employment are fairly applied, clearly set out and understood by managers and staff
- To oversee all case work i.e. disciplinaries, grievances, investigations undertaken by the HR Advisors to ensure consistency across the business, and undertake more complex investigations/ formal meetings as required.
- To deliver any HR/management/leadership training as appropriate and required.
- To manage the HR operational elements of any potential acquisitions, growth including TUPE transfers, ensuring all consultation and legislative requirements are met.
- You will need to have at least 2 years' experience at an HR Manager level (or similar) in the same or similar highly regulated sectors.
- A successful track record of delivering on-time recruitment and retention strategies, leading a team and driving employee engagement are key to the success of this role.
- You must be CIPD qualified
- Up to date knowledge and experience of managing TUPE transfers, pre and post acquisition
- Knowledge of Ofsted /Safer recruitment requirements
- Although the role is based in Cannock you will also need a car for travel to the companies other sites.
In return the ideal candidate will receive a salary of between 40-45K + bonus
To see further information about our HR Recruitment Services please see our website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.