HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Bridgend based client which is being handled by our Wales team
A progressive and dynamic organisation is looking to recruit a HR Manager for their base in Bridgend, South Wales. Reporting into the CEO this is a stand-alone role. You will be responsible for providing best practice, and an efficient and responsive operational and administrative support in all aspects of Human Resources Management.
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for 360 recruitment from writing the job description through to onboarding
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of employment law, and advise management on the practical implementation.
- Put in place basic processes and policies to ensure the Company is compliant with all government, legal and regulatory requirements relating to employment
- Responsibility for compensation and benefits
- Coordinate the corporate performance management (annual appraisal) process
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
- CIPD qualified (or currently studying), Degree level education
- Generalist HR experience (strong administrative experience and some experience at a higher level
- Knowledge (preferably hands-on) of the entire range of HR responsibilities
- Organised, conscious and able to cope with significant workload
- Highly developed sense of urgency
In return you will receive a salary of between 40-45K + benefits.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVISOULY VIEWED HR ROLES