HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Bridgend based client which is being handled by our Wales team
A progressive and dynamic organisation is looking to recruit a HR Manager for their base in Bridgend, South Wales. Reporting into the CEO this is a stand-alone role. You will be responsible for providing best practice, and an efficient and responsive operational and administrative support in all aspects of Human Resources Management.
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for 360 recruitment from writing the job description through to onboarding
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of employment law, and advise management on the practical implementation.
- Put in place basic processes and policies to ensure the Company is compliant with all government, legal and regulatory requirements relating to employment
- Responsibility for compensation and benefits
- Coordinate the corporate performance management (annual appraisal) process
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
- CIPD qualified (or currently studying), Degree level education
- Generalist HR experience (strong administrative experience and some experience at a higher level
- Knowledge (preferably hands-on) of the entire range of HR responsibilities
- Organised, conscious and able to cope with significant workload
- Highly developed sense of urgency
In return you will receive a salary of between 40-45K + benefits.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVISOULY VIEWED HR ROLES
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.