HR Recruit have another HR Development Manager job vacancy for a Birmingham based client handled by our Midlands team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Development Manager in a rapidly expanding construction and waste materials trading and production business based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. The newly created role will report into the CFO and work closely with the Exec team. A HR generalist, you must possess significant Learning & Development experience. The main purpose of the role is to develop and deliver the company’s People Development Strategy through the development of people and processes, including succession planning, talent development, leadership training, performance review and engagement.
• Supporting the business growth agenda through the development of the Organisational structure and integration of new people and teams
• Driving performance development processes that fully align corporate goals and support all colleagues in objective setting and review
• Developing Succession Planning and Talent Development processes
• Designing Talent development programmes that motivate and retain our key people
• Coordinating structured Coaching & Mentoring programmes
• Designing and facilitating training provision including e-learning and other workplace development
• Maximising the full opportunities created by the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy
• Promote employee engagement feedback and the development of Internal Communications
• Complete market research and benchmarking exercises that enable the company to position itself in the market as an employer of choice.
• Providing presentations, reports and people data as required
• Complete project work and ad hoc tasks as required
Significant knowledge and experience of working at strategic and operational levels across commercial organisations developing Talent/Management/Leadership/Development programmes whilst also demonstrating project management, planning and organisation skills. A team player who can plan and influence but also to deliver within a fast paced, rapidly developing, organisation. Must be comfortable with change, resilient and adaptable. You will be required to travel to other sites on an ad-hoc basis. This role would suit an experienced HR Manager, HR Officer, HR Advisor or HR Business Partner. In return you will receive a salary of 50K and excellent benefits.