HR Recruit have another HR Advisor job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East team.
Our client, a leading IT business is currently recruiting an ambitious HR Advisor based in London. As a thriving, competitive and forward thinking business this role would suit a person who can bring creativity and innovation to the role and who can and implement new ideas. The successful candidate will be a true generalist who has the HR experience and knowledge of policies, procedures and practices to recruit, motivate and develop an elite team.
Specific duties include:
- To ensure that the client is compliant with employment legislation and best practice in human resource management.
- To assist in the development of a L&D strategy and to develop, maintain and deliver a high valued, professional L&D function.
- To administer the delivery of internal and external training initiatives.
- To provide full generalist support
- Act as an advisor to management on staffing, organisational design, employee relations, talent management, performance management, policy development and interpretation.
- Address complex employee relations matters, investigate, where appropriate, and provide appropriate recommendations. To advise managers on all aspects of the employment relationship, including advice on performance management, appraisals, departures and grievances.
- Ensure that the training needs identified in the performance management appraisal forms are implemented.
- Partner and consult with all levels of management to advise on and assist in implementing the people strategy.
- To oversee the recruitment process, including contractual documentation for all permanent and fixed term contracts.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years HR experience, CIPD qualified or similar
- Have previous experience with recruitment and developing and leading L&D initiatives.
- Strong ER experience
- Ability to multi-task and delegate appropriately, while also being able to roll up sleeves when necessary
- IT literacy.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and adaptable
- Proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return the candidate will receive a generous salary of between 40-45K and a discretionary bonus.
To see further information about our HR Recruitment Services please see our website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.