HR Recruit have another Interim HR Administrator vacancy for a Huntingdon based client handled by our South East team.
A fast moving technology company in Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire is recruiting a HR Administrator for a 14 month period. This is a great opportunity for the ideal candidate to improve on their HR experience. The candidate is expected provide an efficient and professional administrative support to the HR department.
The main requirements of the role are:
- To manage and co-ordinate all departmental administration, including recruitment, training and development and compensation and benefits administration.
- To update and maintain the HR database.
- To arrange and co-ordinate events across the organisation and with external parties.
- To co-ordinate recruitment activity, including posting vacancies, managing responses and organising interview schedules
- To complete the new hire / leaver checklists including putting together contracts, taking references and calculating holidays
- Note taking at interviews
- To prepare the monthly payroll submission and headcount/end of month reports for the Senior HR Advisor’s approval.
- To administer and improve all HR filing systems and manage the HR database
- Updating Health & Safety databases and organising training on behalf of the Manager
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level with experience in an administrative role, ideally gained within an HR function.
- CIPD qualified or HR equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within a hi-tech, fast-moving environment would be advantageous.
- Proven IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels of seniority.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Approachable, organised and flexible
- Able to work on own inititative and meet challenging deadlines
In return, the candidate can expect to receive a salary of between 22-24K depending on experience.