HR Recruit have another HR Assistant job vacancy for a Edinburgh based client handled by our Scotland team.
My Client; a well-respected education provider in the south-east region of Edinburgh is looking for an ambitious HR Assistant to join their HR team. The role is offered on a permanent basis and offers a starting salary of 19 - 22k with an excellent benefits package including onsite gym membership and flexibility with working hours.
Reporting into the HR Manager the role involves the administration of the day to day HR function as well as working closely with the HR Manager to deliver a range of interesting HR projects to professionalise the HR department. The opportunity will provide experience in a wide range of generalist and strategic HR initiatives.
• Support the recruitment and selection process
• Preparing offer of employment and contractual documentation
• Supporting the new starter and leaver process
• Supporting with absence management procedures
• Be the first point of contact for HR queries from employees and line managers
• Assist the HR Manager deliver HR projects
• Produce HR Reports
• Maintain Personnel Files and documentation
To be considered for this role you will:
• Have demonstrable experience of working in a HR environment
• Possess excellent IT skills
• Demonstrate a professional, confident and can do attitude
• Have a desire to progress your career in HR
• Have excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
• CIPD Level 3 Foundation Qualification or above
• Experience of working in an educational setting
The opportunity would suit HR Graduates, HR assistants or HR Administrators looking for an opportunity to develop their HR skills in a fully rounded HR role offering career development prospects.
If this sounds like your next step in your HR career please apply now!
To see further information about our HR Recruitment Services please see our website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.