HR Recruit have another Head of HR job vacancy for a Birmingham based client handled by our Midlands team.
An aspiring technology company are looking to recruit an experienced HR professional for a newly created Head of HR role. A HR Generalist, you will have specific expertise in leading and developing successful In-House Recruitment and Learning and Development functions together with extensive ER experience.
Main responsibilities include:
- Strong leadership and strategic direction of HR Operations, Recruitment and Learning and Development
- Demonstrate expertise in best practice and current trends in HR, Recruitment & L & D
- ER expert by providing all senior Managers with comprehensive advice and guidance on all employee related matters e.g. employment law, equality and diversity, grievance procedures, TUPE etc
- Strategically supporting [from a human resource perspective] the acquisition of new companies and on-boarding / integration of acquired staff
- Ensure the company is compliant with all new UK and European employee legislation and regulations.
- Be accountable for creating, implementing and driving the delivery of the people strategy
The ideal candidate must be:
- Experience of in-house recruitment and L&D expertise
- Proven experience of Leadership of a busy HR function
- Previous IT / Professional Services industry background is preferred.
- Excellent Employment Law knowledge
- Good working knowledge of TUPE
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong planning and organisation skills – able to effectively plan ahead to anticipate potential obstacles or challenges
- Demonstrates strong personal credibility and integrity
In return, the ideal candidate will receive a competitive salary of between 70-80K