HR Recruit have another Head of HR job vacancy for a Birmingham based client handled by our Midlands team.
An aspiring technology company are looking to recruit an experienced HR professional for a newly created Head of HR role. A HR Generalist, you will have specific expertise in leading and developing successful In-House Recruitment and Learning and Development functions together with extensive ER experience.
Main responsibilities include:
• Strong leadership and strategic direction of HR Operations, Recruitment and Learning and Development
• Demonstrate expertise in best practice and current trends in HR, Recruitment & L & D
• ER expert by providing all senior Managers with comprehensive advice and guidance on all employee related matters e.g. employment law, equality and diversity, grievance procedures, TUPE etc
• Strategically supporting [from a human resource perspective] the acquisition of new companies and on-boarding / integration of acquired staff
• Ensure the company is compliant with all new UK and European employee legislation and regulations.
• Be accountable for creating, implementing and driving the delivery of the people strategy
The ideal candidate must be:
• Experience of in-house recruitment and L&D expertise
• Proven experience of Leadership of a busy HR function
• Previous IT / Professional Services industry background is preferred.
• Excellent Employment Law knowledge
• Good working knowledge of TUPE
• Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Stakeholders
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong planning and organisation skills - able to effectively plan ahead to anticipate potential obstacles or challenges
• Demonstrates strong personal credibility and integrity
In return, the ideal candidate will receive a competitive salary of between 70-80K
To see further information about our HR Recruitment Services please see our website.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.