< Return to Listing
HR Recruit have another HR Officer job vacancy for a Burnley based client handled by our North West team.
Job Purpose: Provide expert advice and commercial support to a broad range of clients on every aspect of HR.
Key Responsibilities: Client Support:
- Build long lasting relationships with clients to understand their business and their business goals / objectives
- Assess risk and provide pragmatic options to clients on a variety of employment related scenarios including; Employee Relations, Redundancy, TUPE
- Attend on site meetings at client premises as required
- Tailor all advice to suit individual client needs
- Adopt a commercial approach to problem solving, ensuring the client is aware at all times of their options and the associated risks
- Proactively seek to improve our service for clients
- Support clients with all employment related documentation
- Identify opportunities to upsell products and services to existing clients including quoting for project work
- Draft, review and amend policies and handbooks
- Draft, review and amend contracts of employment
- Review and revise policies in line with legislative changes
- Ensure all case files are recorded and updated correctly
- Work as part of a tightly knit team
- Take ownership of individual projects, clients and cases but share best practice within the team
- Use initiative to support both team and business objectives
- Ability to work collaboratively and accept feedback on current ER cases.
- Contribute to a positive and supportive environment of ongoing development for all colleagues