HR Recruit has another HR Manager vacancy for a Blackpool based client handled by our North West team.
Our client, an expanding manufacturing organisation in Lytham is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager. Accountable for 2 sites and an HR Assistant, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident candidate looking for their next challenge.
Main duties are as follows:
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
- Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
- Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Qualified CIPD member
- 3-4 years of HR experience
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Experience facilitating, advising, guiding and supporting line managers
- Confidence directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
- Ability to represent the HR function as part of the bigger business picture
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Good Leadership
- Resilient personality with the ability to challenge the status quo.
In return you will receive a salary of between 34-38K.