HR Recruit have another Part-time HR Officer vacancy for a Midlands based client handled by our Midlands team.
Our client, a social care organisation is looking to recruit a Part-Time HR Officer to work 30 hours over 4 days. Based in either Worcester or Oldbury, the HR Officer will provide expert support and advice to operational management in all areas of HR whilst consistently demonstrating HR best practice. A stand-alone role, the HR Officer will be the initial point of contact for all HR related queries both internal and external.
Key duties of the role
- Providing first level advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures, employment law and employee relations issues with the guidance of the Business Partner/Head of HR Business Partnering as required.
- Involvement in employment relations case work and assisting in the preparation of tribunal cases, disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance improvement meetings and attendance at those meetings as appropriate
- Involvement in TUPE transfers developing your experience and supporting HR Business Partners.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of HR related training courses/workshops to managers on discipline and grievance, absence management, performance improvement and other HR related subjects
The ideal candidate must have the following;
- Operational HR experience,
- Experience of Employee relations particularly grievances, performance management and absence management.
- Tupe experience
- Experience of creating and delivering training on HR related subjects
- Experience of managing own time and workload effectively
- Ability to work alone and use own initiative
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be flexible and willing to work across the organisation, attend meetings which may require overnight stays or evening/weekend work if necessary.
- Some travel within the Midlands, Derbyshire, Leicester and Shropshire is required.
This role would suit a HR Officer, HR Manager or HRBP looking to pursue their career in a progressive organisation.