HR Recruit have another HR Team Leader vacancy for a Leeds based client handled by our Yorkshire team.
I am currently recruiting for a HR Team Leader to join the HR team of a large IT Services organisation, based in Leeds City Centre. The salary is 27k – 32k and the company promote continuous professional development and would be willing to sponsor the right candidate through CIPD accredited programmes.
The successful candidate will:
Lead a small team of staff to deliver the HR service for a geographic location and will be a rounded HR generalist.
The role will cover contract administration, disciplinary and grievance issues, employee engagement, performance management, attendance management, workplace diversity.
You will be:
- customer focused
- have an ability to advise and influence local managers
- have good written and oral communication skills
- be able to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment
- have demonstrable experience of working with spreadsheets and reports
- have excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise work
- be willing to travel across the UK to office locations.
The role will suit Junior HR Managers, HR Team Leaders, HR Officers, HR Advisers and Senior HR Administrators looking for an exciting first line management position in a fully rounded Human Resources role. The client will also consider part time and job share applications and support a culture of continuous learning and professional development.