HR Recruit have another Interim HR Team Leader vacancy for a Manchester based client handled by our North West team.
I am currently recruiting for a HR Team Leader to support a large facilities management organisation's busy HR team based in South Manchester. The salary is 25 - 27k and the company offer an excellent benefits package, training opportunities and flexibility on hours of work.
The successful candidate will:
Lead a small team of staff to deliver the HR service for a geographic location and will be a rounded HR generalist.
The role will cover contract administration, disciplinary and grievance issues, employee engagement, performance management, attendance management, workplace diversity, and TUPE transfers.
You will be:
- customer focused
- have an ability to advise and influence local managers
- have good written and oral communication skills
- be able to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment
- have demonstrable experience of working with spreadsheets and reports
- have excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise work
- be CIPD qualified or working towards (or equivalent qualification)
- be willing to travel across the UK to office locations.
The role will suit Junior HR Managers, HR Team Leaders, HR Officers, HR Advisers and Senior HR Administrators looking for an exciting first line management position in a fully rounded Human Resources role. The client will also consider part time and job share applications and support a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
To see further information about our Interim HR Recruitment Services please see our website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.