HR Recruit have another Interim HR Manager job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East team.
Our client in the healthcare sector is looking to recruit a HR Manager for a 6 month maternity cover. A stand-alone role, you will report directly into the Managing Director and must have previous experience of managing payroll.
- Ensure that an effective human resource and recruitment service is provided
- Develop, review and update HR policies and procedures according to changes in legislation
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases including ensuring compliance with RPL procedures, current best practice and legislation
- Facilitate conflict resolution between members of staff
- Provide management information on pay related issues
- Monitor and make recommendations on key personnel indicators such as equal opportunities, recruitment and selection, turnover, absence, appraisal etc.
- Partner with management to lead and facilitate change
- Review, develop and manage remuneration and reward systems
- Co-ordinate with outsourced payroll to ensure timely and accurate changes to payroll
- Manage and develop HR Co-ordinator
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience of managing payroll
- Be resilient and flexible
- Be a quick thinker who is pro-active
- Able to make decisions
- Be avaiable to start from the middle of July
The role is for a 40 hour week and is based near London Bridge. In return the candidates will receive a salary of between 35-40K pro rata.