HR Recruit have another Interim HR Manager job vacancy for a Birmingham based client handled by our Midlands team.
Our client, a small facilities management company is looking to recruit a HR manager for 3-5 month period. Reporting directly into the CEO, the role will be home based but will require travel to the sites across the Midlands, Telford, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire (and sometimes further South). The main focus of the role is to help facilitate TUPE transfers.
Other requirements of the role are as follows:
- Proactively ensure HR risk is minimised;
- Manage all Employment Relations issues within the company;
- Manage Employment Tribunal Claims;
- Ensure best practice and leading edge HR practices are carried out throughout the company in a consistent manner;
- Create and implement HR operational policies & procedures to ensure best practice;
- Advise on Law and Employee Relations issues as appropriate;
- Ensure correct procedures and practices are carried out with regard to employee relations;
- Manage the HR Assistant to ensure all employee records and documentation is fully up-to-date at all times
- Lead on TUPE Consultation, establishing employee consultation groups and putting in place necessary employee bodies for strategic steps in the future.
In return, you will receive a day rate between £250-£350 per day.