HR Recruit have another HR Manager vacancy for a Bromsgrove based client handled by our Midlands team.
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager based in Bromsgrove, West Midlands. A growing international company, they are seeking a skilled HR manager with at least 5 years HR experience to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will be required to support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish fundamental HR processes, routines and overall goals
- Consult and assist both managers and employees in HR related issues and employment law
- Conduct and improve the overall process related to recruitment
- Responsibility for local implementation of HR projects that run across the group, including appraisals, performance management and leadership assessment
- Conduct bargaining and local wage discussions within the company
- Identify needs, conduct and follow up competence development initiatives
- Organisational development and cultural engagement
- Active ownership in the transformation towards “One Company“
- Establish routines and goals towards internal communication
- Contribute actively in various competence networks for HR across the group and participate in the project and development activities
- Cooperate with the occupational health and professional organisations
- Proven experience as a HR manager (min. 5 years of experience)
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- CIPD qualified
This role will suit a person who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and who can excel in building relationships both internally and externally. Inspirational and trustworthy you will be rewarded with a salary of £50,000 per annum.