HR Recruit have another Part-Time HR Manager job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East team.
Our client is an expanding media business based in central London. They are looking to recruit an experienced Part-Time HR Manager for a newly created role. This is a stand-alone role and will report directly into the Finance Director. The role will incorporate an element of admin and you will accountable for the receptionist and will be required to assist in the day to day running of the office.
- Support line managers through the recruitment process, working with recruitment agencies and shortlisting candidates
- Work with senior management in developing a reward and recognition framework that motivates and incentivizes staff
- Manage staff induction programs
- Carry out regular reviews with new employees during their initial employment periods.
- Develop standard job descriptions, incorporating competency frameworks
- Ensure all staff have clear, concise and up to date roles and responsibilities
- Develop and implement a performance management system that covers both HRM and HRD and is both measurable and understandable.
- Assume responsibility for all grievance and disciplinary processes
- Stay up to date with HR legislation and educate line managers on legal requirements
- Provide backup to the Finance Director on payroll and finance related functions credit control, billing, suppliers
- Must be CIPD qualified or have a HR related qualification
- At least 3 years previous HR experience
- Excellent communication, written and attention to detail skills
- The ability to multi-task, and show enthusiasm for all aspects of the role.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Be able to use own initiative and make decisions
- Be flexible, as occasionally you may be required to work beyond normal hours
The hours can be worked over 3 or 5 days. In return you will receive a salary of between 35-40K pro rata.
To see further information about our Part-Time HR Recruitment Services please see our website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.