HR Recruit have another Part-time HR Manager vacancy for a Birmingham based client handled by our Midlands team.
Our client, a small family business in Central Birmingham is looking to recruit an experienced part-time HR Manager for an initial 12-month contract. This is a newly created stand-alone role and will give you the opportunity to add value and implement your own ideas. The part-time hours are 20 per week and the client is flexible as to when the hours are worked.
- Responsible for full recruitment and talent management
- Review and manage contracts
- Management of the day to day HR processes
- Manage investigations and employee relations
- Keep up to date with all HR policies and procedures
- Devise and implement staff and management development
- Accountable for employee engagement and retention
- Experienced HR Generalist
- Qualified CIPD member or other HR qualification
- Good at building relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative
- Previous experience in a stand-alone role would be an advantage
- Hands-on and get involved in all tasks
Although the role is initially for 12 months, there is then opportunity for the role to become permanent. The role is located within walking distance of the train station. This role would suit an experienced P-T HR Advisor, HR Officer or HR Manager. In return, you will receive a salary of between 40-45K (pro rata) depending on experience. The role also offers excellet holidays.