HR Recruit have another HR Manager job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East team.
Our client is an expanding business in the educational sector. They are looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager/HR Advisor in a stand-alone role. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you must have at least 5 years previous HR experience. The successful candidate will be a true generalist who has the HR experience and knowledge of policies, procedures and practices to recruit, motivate and develop the organisation. There is a real opportunity for the candidate to be able to set the function up and implement new ideas and processes.
- To provide full generalist support
- Develop, review and update HR policies, procedures and contracts according to changes in legislation
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases including ensuring compliance with procedures, current best practice and legislation
- Act as an advisor to management on staffing, organisational design, employee relations, talent management, performance management, policy development and interpretation.
- Monitor and make recommendations on key personnel indicators such as equal opportunities, recruitment and selection, turnover, absence, appraisal etc.
- Partner with management to lead and facilitate change
- To advise managers on all aspects of the employment relationship, including advice on performance management, appraisals, departures and grievances.
- Review and implement a HR system
- Organise and assist with new starts and inductions
The ideal candidate must:
- At least 5 years previous HR experience
- Be CIPD qualified or relevant HR qualification
- Be resilient and flexible
- Be a quick thinker who is pro-active
- Able to make decisions
- Must be able to drive as occasional travel between the sites will be necessary.
The role is based in Stanmore, Middlesex. In return the candidates will receive a salary of between 35-45K.
To see further information about our Recruitment Services please see our website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.