HR Recruit have another HR Director job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East team.
Our client, a schools trust is looking to recruit a highly motivated HR Director to join the Senior Leadership team. Based in Harrow, you will have previous experience of working within the educational sector. The organisation is a fast-growing trust with several schools. The purpose of the role is to lead the vision, strategy and provide an efficient, effective and high quality professional HR management service. The jobholder will be expected to contribute at strategic level to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support the Trust’s aims, in addition to providing a fully integrated HR service across all sites.
- Ensure the provision of accurate and timely advice and guidance to management at all levels on policies and procedures, pay, Terms and Conditions and employment legislation.
- Ensure that HR best practice is developed and delivered at organisational, school, departmental and customer levels.
- Ensure all HR procedures, policies and practices are developed in line with the Trust’s strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the formulation, implementation and review of all HR related strategies, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the Trust’s emerging strategies in relation to recruitment and retention, succession planning and talent management, and learning and development ensuring the Trust is an employer of choice
- Fully involved in 360 recruitment from the initial job descriptions to interviews and on-boarding
- Evaluate and make recommendations on cost-effective training and development programmes
- Oversee investigations and complex employee relations issues
- Fully accountable for payroll and deal with pay queries, liaising with our HR/Payroll provider and outside agencies
- Chartered membership of CIPD or equivalent experience
- Degree qualification or equivalent in HR and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Several years’ experience working in a HR role within a large organisation.
- Experience within Education
- Knowledge and experience of specialist ICT/HR packages.
- Line management of HR teams
- Able to think strategically and develop a vision as well as work on own initiative
- Ability to organise, lead and inspire other staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will occasionally be required to travel to the other sites. In return, the candidate will receive a salary of between 50-70K depending on experience.
To see further information about our HR Recruitment Services please see our website.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.