This is a fantastic role for an experienced Talent & Acquisition Officer for a hybrid role, with a creative mind and a head for business, someone who will work closely with our HR Manager to support delivery of the HR Strategy. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a proactive high quality talent and acquisition service to all stakeholders throughout the business. Your core ambition and purpose will be to attract, source, screen and shortlist diverse and engaged talent for Boundary Outlet.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle focusing on developing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies to enable us to attract and recruit the best candidates in the market. You’ll be expected to work in very close partnership with members of the HR team as well as your hiring managers, to build and manage a diverse talent pool of candidates. You will also be involved in the advancement of staff by supporting the HR Manager and HR Team in developing and delivering the ongoing learning and development strategy.
- End to end recruitment experience
- Analytical & Inquisitive mind set with the ability to produce meaningful MI and Insights
- Ability to influence and develop relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Fantastic networking and stakeholder management skills
- Passion for providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to connect to a variety of audiences proactively
- Be empathetic, always showing a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Intermediate level skill in all Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent Leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
- Salary of £35,000-£40,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Private Medical
- Store Discount
- 30 days’ holiday (including 8 Bank Holidays)
There is the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week.