Our SME client is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to join their friendly team in Knowsley, Merseyside. The business has a family feel to it. A hybrid role, the purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact for HR queries and support the day to day HR function. Working closely with the small HR team, you will help put in place strategies to develop and embed the HR service.
- Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the senior management team you will have the opportunity to develop the HR function and provide advice regarding all aspects of the organisation.
- Be the first point of contact for HR related queries.
- Give sound HR advice in line with policies and legislation to a range of stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Providing line mangers with coaching and support to manage HR issues and also sourcing and liaising with suppliers to deliver a range of training and development solutions.
- Collaborate with line managers to support in the recruitment of new employees
- Plan and carry out the on-boarding of new employees.
- Supporting the senior management team in their objective to ensure the full engagement of staff across the organisation, and a real focus on everyone’s wellbeing
- Support the learning and development needs of the company.
- Support performance reviews when necessary.
- Analyse HR data and provide reports as required.
- Management of an HR Assistant
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy, results focused HR role.
- A clear understanding of HR processes, employment law, and be able to adapt knowledge based on up-to-date legislation.
- Confident in managing own workload.
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Knowledge of HRIS plus excellent Excel and Microsoft skills
There are a couple of local sites that need to be visited so you need to hold a valid driving license. In return you will receive a salary of £37,000-£42,000 plus the opportunity to work from home several times a week. The holidays are 25 plus bank holidays plus the option to purchase additional days.