HR Recruit have another HR Manager job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East team.
Our client, an SME in the construction sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager for their expanding base in Kings Cross, North London. A stand-alone role, you will report directly into the Managing Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and dynamic individual to join a growing contractor working on leading projects and help develop and diversify our team’s capabilities.
- Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy
- Support managers with all recruitment matters
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
- Keep up to date with employment legislation
- Maintain personnel files and carry out file audits
- Undertake the annual company audit
- Keep the HR database updated with new starters, leavers, absence, payroll changes, etc
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including disciplinary and grievance • Monitor annual appraisals, job chats and job reviews are completed in line with company policy
- Generate reports and data to quantify performance and skills
- Collate individual employees’ sickness and annual leave entitlements
- Carry out exit interviews
- Educated to degree level with a professional qualification in HR Management
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience of working in a senior HR role
- Experience of working in a busy HR environment
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications and computerised personnel management packages
The holidays are 30 days plus bank holidays. In return you will receive a salary of 50-60K depending on experience.