HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner Vacancy for a Worthing based client which is being handled by our South East team.
Our client a manufacturing organisation in Worthing, West Sussex is looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner. The role will be instrumental in leading and managing the people agenda to deliver the organisations business strategy. You will be involved in change management projects and take an active role in sharing the responsibility for business goals and targets delivery.
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and managers of the business.
- Proactively lead the delivery of HR Processes for the business areas e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management, Leadership/Management Development, etc.
- Manage/engage in complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Be personally involved in the recruitment of key talent for the business.
- Take accountability for all Employee Relations and Legal issues
- Be personally involved in the design of succession plans for key talent and key job positions
- Use the People System and analyse data to understand the workforce, management practices, HR processes implementation and reporting
- To take a lead in active talent management within own client group, identify and prepare development plans for the key employees and high potential employees
- Demonstrates a Can-Do attitude
- Able to work and influence effectively at different levels
- Solid commercial acumen and business focus
- Willingness to change by adopting new practices and adjust own way of working
- Degree and/or HR related qualification
- Minimum 10 years of broad, generalist HR experience
- Strong understanding of Employment Law and Employee Relations
This role would suit an experienced HRBP or HR Manager. In return you will receive a salary of between 40-50K depending on experience. There is no car or car allowance but there is a discretionary bonus and other benefits including flexible start and finish times.
To see further information about our HR Business Partner recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR BUSINESS PARTNER JOBS
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.