HR Recruit have another Organisational Development Manager job vacancy for a Bedford based client handled by our South East team.
Our client, a not for profit organisation in Bedford is looking to recruit an experienced Organisational Development Manager for a 12 month FTC. The company is undergoing an exciting period of transformational change and require the candidate to provide expertise across a range of areas such as organisational culture, performance, leadership, employee engagement, reward, learning and development and all aspects of organisational change.
- Implement and maintain the Pay and Reward framework, including job evaluation process & market benchmarking
- Implement and manage the review and redesign of the performance review process.
- Lead the development and implementation of a performance related pay framework.
- Develop and implement a Health & Wellbeing strategy.
- Develop and implement a Group Recruitment and Retention strategy.
- Develop and implement a Group Management Development Programme.
- CIPD qualified and degree educated
- Strong OD knowledge and mindset
- Experience of successfully supporting organisations going through change
- Knowledge and experience in the key areas of the People Strategy – organisational change, performance, leadership, employee engagement, recruitment, reward, learning and development and Diversity
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently
In return you will receive a salary of between 52-57K + benefits.