HR Recruit have another HR Director Vacancy for a Bedford based client which is being handled by our South East team
Our client, a professional services organisation in Bedford is looking to recruit an experienced HR Director. You will responsible for defining the HR strategy and work in partnership with the OD Manager to ensure the strategic elements of the People Strategy are operationalised and effectively transitioned into the organisation.
- Lead complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implement a range of HR Policies across the group e.g. learning and development, reward etc.
- Provide advice and guidance on competitive recruitment and selection strategies.
- Lead talent and succession planning and support managers with implementation.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals
- Lead the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Manage HR attendance, sickness absence, flexible working, time off (sabbaticals, jury service etc)
- Lead the annual salary review including collation of market data and benchmarking analysis
- Manage and support the Human Resources Team
- CIPD qualification
- Experience of transformational change
- Recruitment experience utilising a range of recruitment methodologies
- Proven ability to manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Proven ability of developing management training programmes
- Proven ability to work autonomously, prioritise effectively and takes responsibility for a range of tasks
- Receptive to working in a changing environment and with a flexible attitude to work
In return, you will receive a salary of between 60-65K + car and excellent holidays.
To see further information about our HR Director Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR DIRECTOR JOBS
HR Director, Oxford, Oxfordshire
HR Director, Watford, Hertfordshire
HR Director, Slough, Berkshire
HR Director, Luton, Bedfordshire
HR Director, Northampton, Northamptonshire
HR Director, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.